The deadline for submitting talent show applications has been extended to next Wednesday, November 1st. Don’t miss out!
The TRES PTA is holding its 2nd Annual Talent Show on the evening of Friday December 8, 2017! All current TRES students are welcome to participate. We’re looking for singers, dancers, actors, comedians, magicians—or any talent your child may choose to share with our school. (Sorry, no lip synching). Please complete the entire application and return it to school. Applications must be filled out completely and signed by a parent or it will be returned. Each student must complete an application, even if performing in a group.
All applications due Wednesday, November 1, 2017! Slots are filling up fast, so don’t wait!
- Students may participate in ONE ACT— a solo act OR a group act. All students who audition will be allowed to participate. Auditions are held to ensure the students are prepared to perform. EACH participant must complete and return a signed application form.
- Acts should be 1—3 minutes in length, not to exceed 3 minutes. This may be adjusted up or down based on the number of participants. Parents and students will be informed of any change prior to auditions once all applications are received.
- The number of acts will be capped at 60. Applications must be completed and signed by Oct. 27th (including all participants in a group) to be added to the roster. A wait list will be available after the roster of 60 acts is filled.
- All students must attend both the after school audition (November 7th or November 8th) and the dress rehearsal on December 6th. There will be no exceptions to this requirement. Parents must provide transportation. Parents of younger children are strongly encouraged to attend both the audition and rehearsal with their student.
- Song choices will be granted on a first come, first served basis. The number of times a song may be used will be limited. Students will be notified immediately if they need to pick a different song.
- All performances must follow school appropriate language, dress code and music choice and must be approved by the talent show parent volunteer committee.
- Music must be an MP3 file on a blank thumb drive labeled with student or group name OR emailed to email@example.com and edited to appropriate length prior to audition. Singers must use a “no vocal” or karaoke version of their song.
We can’t wait to see all of our talented TRES students!