The TRES PTA continues to enhance our community by conducting and offering financial support for a variety of programs, events and initiatives that benefit our students and staff.
For the current school year, the PTA has budgeted to continue numerous program offerings including:
- Academic enrichment programs for each grade
- Indoor/outdoor recess materials and classroom enrichment funds for each teacher
- School-wide cultural arts assemblies, FIRST® LEGO® League program
- Family social events, such as the Retriever Rally, Talent Show, school dance, International Night and Bingo night
- Hospitality and staff appreciation
- Health and wellness programs like Walking Wednesdays
- Community outreach programs
Our executive team is accessible to answer any inquiries regarding our PTA budget. If you have any questions, please contact us at: [email protected]
Please click here for the current budget.
Please attach your receipts to a completed expense reimbursement form and submit to the PTA Treasurer via the PTA mailbox. You can download the Reimbursement Form here:
PTA Reimbursement Request Form 2014-2015.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here