Help us shower the teachers with gratitude by sending in a dish for our PTA-sponsored breakfast OR a gift card for our teacher raffle. Sign up HERE
Many volunteers are needed to help make this night a success! Please sign up here: International Night Sign-Up
Camp Inclusion will be holding a kickball tournament as a fundraiser and way for families to get to know its program and staff. Camp Inclusion’s mission is to bring students with and without special needs together through sports, games, and team building activities and is run by Bushy Park Elementary School’s PE teacher, AJ Rosenthal. The event will be taking place at Dayton Oaks Elementary on April 21st from 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm. The event is open to all ages and abilities!
Click HERE to order OR return the form below with a check for $10 made payable to TRES PTA.
**ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY FRIDAY 4/20!
Kindergarten Registration begins in schools March 5 – March 9th. Details on how to register can be found below. Please note that you still need to visit the TRES front office to complete the registration process, even if you complete the information and upload the required forms online.
To order your tickets on-line for this fabulous event, please click here.
Attached please find a copy of the proposed PTA bylaws that will be voted on for approval at the next PTA General Membership Meeting currently scheduled for Wednesday, February 14th.
To volunteer to help with the dance, please click here.
Below please find a copy of the draft TRES PTA Meeting Minutes from the General Membership Meeting held on November 8th, 2017. The Board will vote to approve the minutes at the next General Membership Meeting on Wednesday, January 10th. Please contact Jennifer Kennedy at [email protected] if you have any questions or edits.
Please consider supporting this worthwhile cause to help keep local individuals and families warm this winter! Please note that TRES parent, Erica Haycock, will accept your new twin blankets and white twin sheet sheet donations!
Below please find a copy of the draft TRES PTA Meeting Minutes from the General Membership Meeting held on October 11th, 2017. The Board will vote to approve the minutes at the next General Membership Meeting on Wednesday, November 8th. Please contact Jennifer Kennedy at [email protected] if you have any questions or edits.
The deadline for submitting talent show applications has been extended to next Wednesday, November 1st. Don’t miss out!
The TRES PTA is holding its 2nd Annual Talent Show on the evening of Friday December 8, 2017! All current TRES students are welcome to participate. We’re looking for singers, dancers, actors, comedians, magicians—or any talent your child may choose to share with our school. (Sorry, no lip synching). Please complete the entire application and return it to school. Applications must be filled out completely and signed by a parent or it will be returned. Each student must complete an application, even if performing in a group.
All applications due Wednesday, November 1, 2017! Slots are filling up fast, so don’t wait!
- Students may participate in ONE ACT— a solo act OR a group act. All students who audition will be allowed to participate. Auditions are held to ensure the students are prepared to perform. EACH participant must complete and return a signed application form.
- Acts should be 1—3 minutes in length, not to exceed 3 minutes. This may be adjusted up or down based on the number of participants. Parents and students will be informed of any change prior to auditions once all applications are received.
- The number of acts will be capped at 60. Applications must be completed and signed by Oct. 27th (including all participants in a group) to be added to the roster. A wait list will be available after the roster of 60 acts is filled.
- All students must attend both the after school audition (November 7th or November 8th) and the dress rehearsal on December 6th. There will be no exceptions to this requirement. Parents must provide transportation. Parents of younger children are strongly encouraged to attend both the audition and rehearsal with their student.
- Song choices will be granted on a first come, first served basis. The number of times a song may be used will be limited. Students will be notified immediately if they need to pick a different song.
- All performances must follow school appropriate language, dress code and music choice and must be approved by the talent show parent volunteer committee.
- Music must be an MP3 file on a blank thumb drive labeled with student or group name OR emailed to trestalents[email protected] and edited to appropriate length prior to audition. Singers must use a “no vocal” or karaoke version of their song.
We can’t wait to see all of our talented TRES students!
The TRES Box Tops Race for October ends next Friday, October 27th! You can simply put all of your Box Tops into a baggy and send them in with your child. Please remember to include your child’s name and classroom teacher so his or her classroom receives credit towards a prize! We’ll take care of the rest! Thank you to everyone who is participating!